I went to Wendy's in Columbia, MO.The lady seemed nice enough, took my order.

I ordered a number 10. (Chicken nuggets) and a spicy chicken sandwich. 2 drinks. So, I get charged $13.

I went to the window and they told me they were waiting on the fries for 2 minutes so I needed to pull up. I did, waited about 10 minutes and proceeded to go inside to see where my order was. The door was unlocked, but they were yelling saying they were closed. They came outside with one drink, instead of two and they gave us a burger and a spicy chicken sandwich but rang me up for two burgers add bacon?!!!!

That's not even close to what I ordered!

And since the lady forgot my small drink the first time I had already went back through the drive thru and didn't discover the food was wrong until I got home.So angry!!!

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Wendys - What happened to quality? Wendys "Tonight was the third time in a couple of months that we went thru the take out line and either didn't get what we ordered or didn't get part of..." Read more Wendys - Cheeseburger Review from Rochester, New York Wendys "Absolutely Disgusted After Visting Batavia Ny Wendys Opend My Daughters Cheeseburger & Found Snot On The Side Of It. Called The Location & Talked To 2 Managers Who Were Both..." Read more Wendys - French Fries Review from Chester, Virginia Wendys "29 July 2916: The worst french fries I have ever had. This location is right off 295 in Chester, Va. I would never go back again. Even the cashier made..." Read more Wendys - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mountain View, Arkansas Wendys "Have went this same Wendy's several times, cause it's the closest one to our house. The experiences we have had is a little crazy from moldy buns to the restaurant..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more Peeling paint off a GX460 Lexus 7 year old car Lexus "the paint is peeling off my Lexus due to the factory E-coat failing Lexus says they do not care the paint warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles not even..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more