I bought a 1/4 pounder with cheese and everything looked like it was sitting around for a long time.Meat was overcooked.

Bun was dry and flaky. Inside was barely any condiments. Wife's salad was dry and wilted. We had sat down to eat and when we opened our meals both of us asked for extra condiments.

My wife went to the counter and complained, asking for the manager in charge. He never came up front or sent anyone to find out what we wanted. I asked for money back but was told my attendant that he could not do anything about this. As we left we noticed from the car someone came up.

This was 20 minutes later.It was Saturday the 22nd.

Review about: Wendys Cheeseburger.

I didn't like: Worst service and food.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

The only foods that Wendy's prepares ahead of time are the salad. All sandwiches and fries are made as each item is ordered.

Wendys Deceptive Advertising Practice Wendys "Deceptive Advertising Practice Inbox x Gregory Daw 11:14 AM (0 minutes ago) to bcc: me Inline image 1 I find these large advertising posters currently being prominently displayed in all..." Read more Wendys - What happened to quality? Wendys "Tonight was the third time in a couple of months that we went thru the take out line and either didn't get what we ordered or didn't get part of..." Read more Wendys - Wendy's Allergies Wendys "Wendy's , I am a big fan of Wendy's. I always get the Pic 4 with a plain hamburger and medium fries. It is always great , but here and..." Read more Wendys - Mediterranean salad to go Wendys "I asked for the Mediterranean salad to go and when I got home the salad consisted of iceberg lettuce and chicken scraps with a couple of cherry tomatoes and some..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Dhgate - Problem getting refund Dhgate "bought a product for the first time very poor product and does not work..[electronic dog fence ] wants to work when it wants 2...trying to get my money back and..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more