3.0

Cold food, the french frys,the hamburger .

The FRENCH FRYS WERE COLD ,DRIED,

SWIVEL UP LOOKING,OVER COOKED. Think they were made two hours previous.The hamburger was cold, think it was laying there for a

while also. I was there at noon hour,no reason for this food to be out

dated,except for the fact that they were made to far ahead of time for the noon rush! Not a accident,because it happen twice. Both times at

noon hour.Asked to talk to the Manager both times,he wasn't there!

Think you need to hire a manager& head cook. Not sure if I'm going

to try this $8. mistake again.The pop was ok.Don't think it was any special burger,many people angry,think they were all cold out dated !

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wendys hamburger from Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $16 and wants Wendys to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no management reply. Author liked the most person that served me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments