I eat at Wendy's before I eat at other fast food franchises, up to now.Today I ordered a fish burger, your ad photo, of a fish sandwich taken somewhere, certainly not at Wendy's.

This was, without question, the worse fish sandwich I have ever received. The fact the wrapper said chicken should have tipped me off, even Wendy's was ashamed to call it fish.

Very disappointed in the quality of your food lately, I want be back for a chicken, fish or any other specialty sandwich, your hamburgers are usually good.Remember, there are other stores to shop, Hardee's will be my new stop.

This reviewer shared experience about "where's the fish?" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wendys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Look, I went to Hardees before and there food was ***. I cant think of a food place where I haven't been ***. Quit complaining.

Love Anonymous.