Wendys - What happened to quality?

14 of 527 Wendys reviews

Tonight was the third time in a couple of months that we went thru the take out line and either didn't get what we ordered or didn't get part of our order.I realize the bunch working the windows are most likely not valedictorians of their class, but this is not nuclear physics either.

Also, what vice-president took on the decision to add more beans to the chili and take the sweetness out of it? He/she should be fired. I've been eating Wendy's Chili since 1981. It WAS excellent, but now it is nowhere near that product.

Tonight was my last time at any Wendy's. Too bad Dave isn't still alive.

He wouldn't be happy with what the bean counters have done to his business.I know no one from Wendy's Corporate will see this, but Wendy's lost a good, loyal customer this evening.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Order wasnt correct

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Wendys Chili
Review category
Fast Food
review #945863

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wendys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 527 Wendys reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 06 #1237318 Coeur D Alene, Idaho, United States

You know no one from corporate will see this, but your still complaining? So what, you just wanted to insult the intelligence of the people working? Pathetic, get a life bud

0 1 Reply

Nov 06 #1237324 Los Angeles, California, United States

LOL, you are telling them to get a life for writing a post on the internet THAT YOU ARE RESPONDING TO! Do you not see the irony there?!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wendys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wendys.
Filing a new complaint about
×