Livonia, Michigan
2.3

Went to our usual Wendys (store # 00007430, order #3042) which we frequent at least 4 times a month on May 21st, 2016 at 2 pm. We used the drive through this time as the inside we usually wait forever.

We ordered a Large Combo Double Cheeseburger, 4 Crispy Chickens, 2 value fries, and a Med Spicy Asiago Chicken Club Meal. My husbands Double Cheese Meal was only a Single Burger and had a long hair in it, they forgot one of our fries, and also one of our Crispy Chicken Sandwiches. I called the main number at 1-888-624-8140 and spoke to a very nice lady who said she would strongly request that the owner of this store (franchise) refund our money. I did not ask for that but she said she thought that was appropriate, so I agreed and gave her my phone number and info.

It has been over a month and I still have not received a phone call or email to fix our bad service. If this is how Wendys Corporation allows their franchise owners to treat customers I will not eat here anymore at all, which is sad because I have been a customer of Wendys since I was 6 years old, and I am 37.

Comments