The Wendys in Durham,NC of Miami blvd.is super ghetto, all the employees talks with ebonics instead of being professional.

The woman who is one of the managers has a very nasty attitude. I think her name is Edwina. anyway with a name like that I would have a nasty attitude also. These folks suck their teeth and put their hand on there hip when someone isn't ready to order, not to mention the chick at the front taking orders on her cell phone and smacking her bubble gum...

Eww just ewww..... I do not recommend coming to this wendys at all.

Very GHETTO and ALL who work in it are GHETTO!!!!What happened to friendly customer service, not sucking you teeth or having your hand on your hip.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wendys staff from Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to "get rid of all employees and managers that dont take their job seriously and get a new crew".

The most disappointing in user's experience was totaly incompitence and rudeness, customer service, no management reply and dirty place to eat. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Morganton, North Carolina, United States #1232697

A very nasty place to eat don't go there rude an nasty acting people work there nothing like Getto just don't want to say what it like to me might get shot .