Magnolia, Ohio
3.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Completely out of napkins, asked at register at the time paid for order and was told by manager there are no napkins almost as though she was angry at me that I asked.While my husband took the order to our table, I went out to my car and grabbed some napkins I had from Starbucks earlier.

By then one of the staff obtained paper towels from the bathroom and placed them on the condiment bar. Yuk!! I think in the future to assure a good relationship with the public and as a manager I would have took a 10 min trip across the street to the giant eagle and got some paper towels until the order came in. I didn't even get a I'm sorry.

Furthermore, when I asked the name of their head manager so that I may call in during routine hours I was told they didn't know.

Really?This was at the Wendy's in Bolivar, Ohio and will not be returning.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wendys staff. Wendys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wendys staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wendys.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments