I drove up to the drive thru, another car was infront of me ordering as I waited patiently for my turn, another car pulled behind me. I drove forward to order but just pure silence so I said Hello , just pure silence .

I was thinking maybe there's only one person workin cos it's late. I waited 2 minutes and said Hello again but after saying Hello four times I felt that something is wrong, So I decided to drive forward to the window and find out what was goin on. To be honest I am still thinking that something could have been wrong with their speaker, computer or something. I have been goin to Wendys for years and Im always happy with their services. The car that was infront of me was in the window and finishing their orders so I was just waitin to talk to someone. A man with some stuff to take out to the garbage bin came out, as he walk back I rolled my window and I asked him what time they Closed , he said 12 o clock . And I was like they could have told me that your Close at 12 but no one said any word to me. I drove by the window after the car infront of me , the little window open and the manager ( female ) waved and told me Sarcasticly BYE! and she close her window. I drove away from the building and I just couldn't believe what she did! She open her window to tell me Bye with sarcasm instead of telling me that she's closed at 12 And the car in front of me was the last order. Who knows what happen to the car behind me, they were still behind when I was talking to the male employee ( garbage bin) . I am very upset about this experience and will not ever come back at this Wendys or to any Wendys.

This Wendys location is at Old Minden Road ( off Texas st by Sues Kitchen)

Bossier City, Louisiana

It happen before and around midnight of February 16, 2016 Tuesday

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wendys staff from Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments