Hi i am olivia. I am one pissed off lady.

You see today at lunch time my daughter who is three and still is potty training but still uses diapers was poopys so i went into the ladys bathroom and there, there was no changing tables.

I dont know how many costumers come in and sit down in the resturant and eat with kids. You should have at least one changing table in the ladys restroom, and one in the males. Im a highly pissed off that your resturant only has a changing table in the males.

Not only that the employees were so so slow on getting costumers food.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Oliveoil423 is overall dissatisfied with Wendys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Wendys Grilled Chicken Sandwich Review from Centerville, Utah Wendys " Tonight I came in to order the all new grilled chicken sandwich. Which according to the menu should have a multi grain bun along with what appears to be..." Read more Wendys - French Fries Review from Chester, Virginia Wendys "29 July 2916: The worst french fries I have ever had. This location is right off 295 in Chester, Va. I would never go back again. Even the cashier made..." Read more Wendys Deceptive Advertising Practice Wendys "Deceptive Advertising Practice Inbox x Gregory Daw 11:14 AM (0 minutes ago) to bcc: me Inline image 1 I find these large advertising posters currently being prominently displayed in all..." Read more Wendys - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mountain View, Arkansas Wendys "Have went this same Wendy's several times, cause it's the closest one to our house. The experiences we have had is a little crazy from moldy buns to the restaurant..." Read more Dhgate - Problem getting refund Dhgate "bought a product for the first time very poor product and does not work..[electronic dog fence ] wants to work when it wants 2...trying to get my money back and..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more