Roxana, Illinois
1.7
Quality of Food

Went to Wendy's in Wood River,Il this evening at 5:11- prime dinner time.The service was really fast, except one person shoving the bag at me and saying have a nice night without me getting my drinks.

There was 5 women standing inside around the drive thru area slouching and leaning against the counters talking, refilling personal drinks etc. After I got home I discovered the fries were cold and soggy, some were strangely hard and the spicy chicken sandwich was not crispy at all also soggy. The frosty was as always delicious. It is very disappointing when the few times my family gets a treat to eat out on a Saturday night and we get food like this.

When I'm at my work there is downtime and we have time to talk, but when you work in food service the leaning on equipment where our food orders are being prepared is not acceptable.Please Wendy's, tell your employees customer service, food freshness, and common sense when lounging around at work is extremely important to your patrons.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wendys sandwich. Wendys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wendys sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wendys.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments