3.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I was pushed for time this morning so, I decided to stop at the Wendy's at the intersection of Capital Boulevard and New Hope.Went to the drive-thru, receive my order and drove away.

Before I got home, I decided to open the sandwich and notice that the sandwich was not wrap securely and was half-eaten.Of course I went back to the Wendy's and the manager made it right but when I called the district manager he was not at all apologetic for the mistake, and told me that could not have happen.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of district manager response to my complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wendys sandwich. Wendys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wendys sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wendys.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Wendys - Baked Potato Review from Dickson, Tennessee Wendys "My wife went to the store on hwy 46 south in Dickson TN to get carry out for our dinner. It was the worst fast food I have ever had...." Read more Wendys - Caesar Salad Review from Binghamton, New York Wendys "Ordered Caesar salad from Wendy's this evening Main St Binghamton and lettuce was so nasty I had to throw it out. It's horrible that employees would actually serve this..." Read more Wendys Grilled Chicken Sandwich Review from Centerville, Utah Wendys " Tonight I came in to order the all new grilled chicken sandwich. Which according to the menu should have a multi grain bun along with what appears to be..." Read more Wendys - Sanitary Conditions Review from Mountain View, Arkansas Wendys "Have went this same Wendy's several times, cause it's the closest one to our house. The experiences we have had is a little crazy from moldy buns to the restaurant..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more