Wynnewood, Pennsylvania

Everytime i order the apple pecan chicken salad, i get home, no pecans. They come in a separate package.

Tonite i went there and i ordered the salad, they took my order and i asked for extra pecans which i would pay for. The reply, "oh, we don't have any pecans." So i cancelled the order. Had i not asked for extra pecans, i would have gotten home again without the pecans.

I suspect the employees are helping themselves to the pecans. I will not be going to this particular location again, even though it is near my home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Salad.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I just ordered my first apple pecan salad to take home where I found out there were NO pecans and NO cranberries. I called them and they were really sorry and offered me a free salad with a lot of blue cheese on it (yummie:) and gave me 2 bags of pecans with it.

It's a brand new location with all new employees "still in training", so I expect it will not happen again, but just te make sure I will check the ingredients before I leave.

By the way, McDonalds is horrible with the Soutwest Salad. Very often they forget the tortilla chips and/or the cilantro lime glaze.

Smjajamn

The second part when they told you no peacans I understand I would've too also said no thanks. But really you say they don't put it on the salad when you know they come in a bag and maybe every time you get it you're not checking the bag for the pecans.

Get a life it's not the end of the world and nobody is stealing the peacans from you! Grow up!