Everytime i order the apple pecan chicken salad, i get home, no pecans.They come in a separate package.

Tonite i went there and i ordered the salad, they took my order and i asked for extra pecans which i would pay for. The reply, "oh, we don't have any pecans." So i cancelled the order. Had i not asked for extra pecans, i would have gotten home again without the pecans.

I suspect the employees are helping themselves to the pecans.I will not be going to this particular location again, even though it is near my home.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of wendys salad. Wendys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wendys salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wendys.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

I just ordered my first apple pecan salad to take home where I found out there were NO pecans and NO cranberries.I called them and they were really sorry and offered me a free salad with a lot of blue cheese on it (yummie:) and gave me 2 bags of pecans with it.

It's a brand new location with all new employees "still in training", so I expect it will not happen again, but just te make sure I will check the ingredients before I leave.

By the way, McDonalds is horrible with the Soutwest Salad.Very often they forget the tortilla chips and/or the cilantro lime glaze.

Smjajamn

The second part when they told you no peacans I understand I would've too also said no thanks.But really you say they don't put it on the salad when you know they come in a bag and maybe every time you get it you're not checking the bag for the pecans.

Get a life it's not the end of the world and nobody is stealing the peacans from you!Grow up!