Marysville, Washington

Last summer I was in a hurry for a doctor's apt. I decided to get a side salad from Wendys I was so hungry I didn't care about the Brown edges on the letuce.

I ate it and went to my doc apt. I started getting queasy when the doc was in talking to me. I had to eventually run out and barley made it to the toilet after I threw up my salad I felt fine it was almost like my stomach rejected it. I have not eaten a salad since and I used to love a great salad.

I'm soon sad.

By the way that was the first time in like 10 years I had thrown up. I never puke ever.

Comments

*** wendys i threw up right after eating their burgar

My friend and I ate at Wendy's recently, and we both ordered burgers. We then went our seperate ways.

The next day I talked to him about how the Wendy's may have made me sick, and he said that it made him throw up as my burger did me... Can I sue for this?

:cry :cry some people have to much time on their hands why complain about something that happen last summer get a hobby :cry :cry