Drive through lunch order of a full size salad, realized when I got to work (30 min away) the salad was small size.Tweeted (with photo) to Wendy's who responded immediately asking me to email socialmedia@wendys.com which I did.

Some time later received a reply asking for details, so I sent them a s/s of the tweet (shows time and photo) and requested a coupon (rather than a refund). Day later they emailed me asking for more specific details like time and address (sent earlier). Again requested coupon. A day later try replied that they'd have the store manager contact me 'within a couple days'.

#AREYOUKIDDINGME??

Responded that I don't want to be contacted, just a coupon please.Came here...

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wendys and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

What a loser, I believe the phrase you are looking for is "Don't mind me, just fishing for a gift card."