What a horrible experience..I went to Wendy's at 6:00 pm on a Saturday night..dinning room completely empty..one person in front of me in line..drive up window one car..there were up to six employees in tbe kitchen running over everyone..some standing around..not knowing what to do..I was standing at the register for 12 mins before I was even greeted.I told he I would like a b potato with my meal she asked "what kind"?

I said whatever comes with it..she rolls her eyes and said any if them come with it..so I ordered a bacon and cheese one..only to find out I got a up charge of 1.83.. I asked for my beverage four times..my b potatoes arrived..I ate it.......then my sandwich arrived..

What is going on here? I will not be back for a very very long time..whom is training these people?I have worked in the restaurant industry for over thirty years and my advice is these employees need better training and people skills..

Perhaps you need to look into a another manager because this town is very upset about this Wendy's and it has lost many of the local business..Thank y

Review about: Wendys Potato.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Wendys 4 For 4 Combo Meal Review from Turlock, California Wendys "Took my son to the wendys on Geer Rd. In turlock for lunch. We both got the 4 for $4 and all of the items were cold. So cold thst..." Read more Wendys - Wendy's Allergies Wendys "Wendy's , I am a big fan of Wendy's. I always get the Pic 4 with a plain hamburger and medium fries. It is always great , but here and..." Read more Wendys - Mediterranean salad to go Wendys "I asked for the Mediterranean salad to go and when I got home the salad consisted of iceberg lettuce and chicken scraps with a couple of cherry tomatoes and some..." Read more Wendys - Asiago Ranch Chicken Club Sandwich Review from Orem, Utah Wendys "Bought an asiago sandwich and took a *** thought it was a tough *** but it was paper still on the cheese this was at the orem center st. Wendys..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more