What a horrible experience..I went to Wendy's at 6:00 pm on a Saturday night..dinning room completely empty..one person in front of me in line..drive up window one car..there were up to six employees in tbe kitchen running over everyone..some standing around..not knowing what to do..I was standing at the register for 12 mins before I was even greeted.I told he I would like a b potato with my meal she asked "what kind"?

I said whatever comes with it..she rolls her eyes and said any if them come with it..so I ordered a bacon and cheese one..only to find out I got a up charge of 1.83.. I asked for my beverage four times..my b potatoes arrived..I ate it.......then my sandwich arrived..

What is going on here? I will not be back for a very very long time..whom is training these people?I have worked in the restaurant industry for over thirty years and my advice is these employees need better training and people skills..

Perhaps you need to look into a another manager because this town is very upset about this Wendy's and it has lost many of the local business..Thank y

Review about: Wendys Potato.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments