Earlier tonight, my husband and I were leaving an event we were attending at around 12 AM and were hungry.We decided to stop at the local Wendys for a *** to eat.

It was around 12:40 when we got there, so they were due to be open for 20 more minutes. We sat there at the drive thru forever before my husband finally said something into the intercom to try to get their attention. He alerted them again and still no response. We drove around to the drive thru and no one was there at all.

As we kept going we noticed all of the employees were in the dining area eating. I urged my husband to go knock on the door but he decided to go on.

Apparently this "open until 1 AM" doesn't happen at this location even though it advertises it on the windows.I will be getting the number to their head office online and contacting them about this incident.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

I just now had an experience where I went to a Wendy's in FL and they USED to have advertised on their sign "opened until 1am" but now it's gone. There are people inside still working but my question is has there been some change to their "open until 1am" rule?

IHateStupidCustomers

well it looks like MrLea was finally smart enough to check the history on the computer. well MrsLea, it looks like you're no longer MrsLea and you can't use your husbands position to boss people around.

She is offended by one typo.However you should see her typos.

She forgets periods and capital reviews.

She has no right to judge us.Also it is obvious that Mad Michael and anonymous are close friends of hers.

Lol this lady is either sicker then i thought or really too far gone for help.just because of one typo you get offened?well i hope for your "husbands" sake that your not this demented and so unhappy that you have to complain like six year old that you dont get what you think is owed to you.what makes you think its owed?Like everyone else you have to earn it.

If you dont like then stay home and take your happy pills.*** drink but please leave hardworking people alone.

It is okay Mr.Lea.

Your wife already found someone else. Someone who goes by the username anonymous who does not know that there are English spelling and US spellings for a few words.

She already found someone else.Look at her Wal mart Posts.

Find, your husband is not a janitor we believe you. he is a ***, he strips for all those home office people and preforms oral sex for them to get his money.

Dear Wife,

I am tired of your *** that you keep posting on this website.Consider this letter the end of our relationship.

I never did like you ever since we met in the ladies room in Wal-Mart after I got done cleaning it. On our first date when we went to Sonic, you got so mad at the manager after he caught you stealing fistfuls of ketchup packets and Sweet and Lo packets.

I can't be with someone like you anymore.Go find another janitor to sleep with - we're done.

MrsLea

My husband is not a janitor. Where do you keep getting this from?

"This lady needs her meds!

Call her husband so they can get her help.lol."

Well since her husband is a big shot janitor at Walmart Home Office, I am sure that he can get her a good discount at the pharmacy. Provided that she sleeps with him tonight.

MrsLea

IHateStupidCustomers, I changed my username back because people kept copying it and using it to try to pretend to be me.