Well the fact that the three customers ahead of me had to bring their food back to the couter to be fixed should have made me reconsider eating there but we were starving..the girl that took my order had a hard time putting our ordwr in having to ask the same questions multiple times....the other employees had a great time laughing and talking...one kept singing loudly and stating how,she was clocking out in a few minutes.Every one was very unprofessional.

Afrer ordering all three of our,burgers were made incorrectly, one was even missing a beef patty. After they "fixed our food" we got it back and was still incorrect. At that point we went back to the counter for the second time and approached the manager who is allowing this behavior to occur right in the middle of it...

We were trying to explain what happend and the girl frying french fries chimed in "do u just want your money back and you can eat somewhere else?" At that point I had enough I replied yes and the manager had to ask the cashier how to give me a refund???What a joke...ill never go back.

Review about: Wendys French Fries.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments