New Waterford, Nova Scotia

I started a job 10 days ago with Wendy's 300 Weston Street,Sydney Nova Scotia,new@ the job& learning the ropes,was doing well with work until manager Fred,***hole became so unreasonable& critical of my work that I hadn't fully grasped& even went as far as to belittle me in front of my co-workers workers,instead of taking me aside& explaining certain flaws he seemed to find regarding my work ethic,as far as I,m concerned he,s very egotistic& lacks interpersonal skills,i can see why Wendy's goes through alot of employees. In his case,once owners receive adequate complaints about this character his *as will soon be out the door. Like the old saying goes,it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch..

This person wrote the review about Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys and wendys manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments