Minden, Louisiana
3.3
Quality of Food

I went to wendys fast food drive thru in Minden, La.First the person taking my order was very rude.

I had a coupon for a free chicken sandwich with the purchase of small or larger fries and a drink. I made it very clear what my coupon was for. After i completed my order she didnt even tell me my total or say thank you pull around. I drove around to the window and she was taking somebody elses order; she kept putting her hand over the mic and saying things like "ugh this woman *** me off" and "shes confusing me".

This was right infront of me with the window open. Then she told me my total, which was like $8. I asked her if the total was correct and she said yes i also told her i needed my reciept when she gave me my order. I asked her in surprise if that was the cost of a small fry and medium drink and she said yes while looking at me like i was ***.

So i gave her the money and the coupon and thats when she calls her manager over and says she rang it up wrong. She rang me up for a bogo chicken sandwich small fries and medium drink. I told her thats not what i said! And she says she rang it up wrong.

I got a refund for the sandwich i paid for but i didnt get a "im sorry". As you can tell, horrible customer service. So i get home and i eat. I finish my drink and i open the lid and proceed to eat the ice.

I happen to look down in the cup and i see black flakes in the cup. I pour out the ice and youll see it in the picture. Absolutely disgusting. Im going to call the 1 800 number in the morning.

I am very disappointed with wendys.I go there frequently but they wont be getting my service anymore.

kelsi wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wendys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys and wendys manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

RGS
Chicago, Illinois, United States #942136

You can (And should) call your local or state health department.

You would be helping other customers from ...maybe getting sick..

And BTW- you can forget about them saying thank you or I'm sorry

at Wendy's .