1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Bought 2 double cheese burger meals and asked for a plain no bun no cheese no nothing (which I was charged for cheese and was charged inside taxes for take out) and when I got in the truck (otr semi driver) I looked at my reciept and was shocked to see I was charged $4.19 (plus tax) for just a plain single hamburger, what a ripoff!Most restaurants including other wendys charges me .99 cents to $1.00 but not this one.

Can't find a good email for them and the complaint center online is down, go figure.

I will be addressing this with wendys when I get home off of the road.Very pissef!!

Review about: Wendys Hamburger.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

"was charged inside taxes for take out"

I'm fairly confident that is not a thing, but I could be wrong. Do you live (or were you in) a state that actually charges such a thing?

to off***sumer***ed Wichita, Kansas, United States #1288782

I don't know on the tax thing but my main concern is what we paid for just a hamburger patty with no bread, no cheese, no nothing, $4.19. I want my money back because they charged me for a single with chesse, lettuce, pickle, tomatoe, ketchup, mayo and a bun, it says on the reciept single $4.19.

to Anonymous #1301834

You're confusing your burgers.The burger you pay 99c for is 1/8lb Junior.

A Single is 1/2lb.Whether or not there's condiments is irrelevant because adding condiments is free; therefore since it's 0c to ADD extra pickles/onions/ketchup/whatever, it's also 0c when you remove them.