Rainsville, Alabama

Today I went thru the drive thru at Wendy's in Rainsville, AL, to order my usual frosty (i order several a week).There was a sign taped to the speeker that said they were out of frosties, so I left.

I am,hoping this does not repeat tomorrow becase I am looking forward to the 50 cent frosty day. But really, should y'all really be out of frosties? At wendy's? This is the only wendy's in our county.

The other one close by is about 20 to 30 minute drive.

A lot of people will be made if they can't get there frostie.I took a picture of the sign.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of wendys frosty frozen dairy dessert from Wendys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments