Today I went thru the drive thru at Wendy's in Rainsville, AL, to order my usual frosty (i order several a week).There was a sign taped to the speeker that said they were out of frosties, so I left.
I am,hoping this does not repeat tomorrow becase I am looking forward to the 50 cent frosty day. But really, should y'all really be out of frosties? At wendy's? This is the only wendy's in our county.
The other one close by is about 20 to 30 minute drive.
A lot of people will be made if they can't get there frostie.I took a picture of the sign.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Caesar salad from Wendy's this evening Main St Binghamton and lettuce was so nasty I had to throw it out. It's horrible that employees would actually serve this..."
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Very poor company I ordered a cosplay key set from this website on the 26 of November or was shipped the 29 it is now the 29 of December and..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot. When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees. The..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."