When visting.A wendys in canton.

Ohio. The person who waited on us got order wrong. I ordered 2 four dollar meals. She thought i said Baconators which wete a lot more.

She called someone to change order. Which was no problem. Then a employee standing next to counter had started making the baconators was told to stop. She syarted cursing saying this was f___ing crazy and a few other words.

If uou are goong to cuss out a customer make sure they cant hear you. Because even though i am 60.

I wanted to jump over counter.I will never go into a wendys again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wendys four for four dollars combo meal from Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Wendys - What happened to quality? Wendys "Tonight was the third time in a couple of months that we went thru the take out line and either didn't get what we ordered or didn't get part of..." Read more Wendys - French Fries Review from Chester, Virginia Wendys "29 July 2916: The worst french fries I have ever had. This location is right off 295 in Chester, Va. I would never go back again. Even the cashier made..." Read more Wendys - Asiago Ranch Chicken Club Sandwich Review from Orem, Utah Wendys "Bought an asiago sandwich and took a *** thought it was a tough *** but it was paper still on the cheese this was at the orem center st. Wendys..." Read more Wendys - Taco salad Wendys "Salad was mostly rotten, the micro greens do not stand up to the hot chile. I tossed it around just to get the best fresh lettuce. As you can seen..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more