Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2.7

Went to wendys at 2:40am, placed my order. Had to wait in line forever to get my food.

Then when i get up i glance in the bag to make sure i got everything. Get home and get ready to eat and i have something totally different then what i ordered. I ordered a dave burger and i get a dry *** chicken sandwich. I had to drive all the way back there, needless to say I was pissed.

Now i know why the wait was so long.

The ppl ahead of us must have been gping through there food. These restaurants with African American management and workers nee to get there *** together...

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Daves Cheeseburger.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Ordered two salads. The counter attendant asked if I wanted croutons with them.

I replied "I want everything that's supposed to come with them". Got home found no pecans for the Apple pecan salad. Took them back, told the manager that stuff was missing. She asked what was missing.

I said you tell me. She noticed I was missing the pecans and put them in the bag.

This happens too often. There doesn't seem to be any sort of list as to what goes with what.