Newark, New Jersey

The drive thru girl was so snotty and when i asked for extra crackers for my chili, she told me that she couldn't give me more. I also told

her i have exact change for her.

She said, " what u think i cant count". I tryed to talk to manager but, she was on her cell phone and could care less. So i called customer service and spoke with someone. Told them what happened.

They apologized for my experience and said that someone from upper management will be contacting me.

That was 2 weeks ago. So i dont go there anymore, even though i love Wendy's.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Customer Care.

Comments

What did the cashier do that was rude? She told you she couldn't give you more crackers, there wasn't anything wrong with that.

There also wasn't anything wrong when she asked you "what YOU think I CAN'T count?" There also isn't a word that is spelled "tryed." It should be tried. What is really rude is your extremely poor spelling, lack of capitalization, poor sentence structure, poor punctuation skills. After two weeks you should just plain be over it. Within a two week time frame you should have had more important things going on in your life to worry about.

Worrying about something so trivial shows a definite lack of maturity.

Grow up!