The Wendy's on 816 s Watson rd in Buckeye, az is the worse Wendy's I have been to by far.....The service is horrible the employees are always in a rush to give you your food without asking you if there is anything else you need and the quality of food you get at this specific location is terrible!

I ordered 3 chicken sandwich's tonight, one in which the bread had mold on it...

(I'll post a picture after this review so you all can see what I'm talking about) And the other 2 chicken sandwich's along with the Double stack were cold as if they were just sitting there for a long time.This location gets alot of visitors from California but as of right now it would be best if people knew not to waste their money here.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wendys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments