My name is Curtis Smith I live in Oronogo Mo.I have been going to Wendy's in Webb City Mo.

from the day it opened. I must say the food pretty good from that day, but the last 3 times my wife and I have gone there, not so good. We ordered a chicken sandwich and frys. One the sandwichs was not cooked enough.

The frys were old. I may not notice our absence from your store, but we will not be going to your Wendys any more. I'm sure if Mr. Thomson could see this note, he would roll over in his grave.

I am not wanting anything from you,.but I thought you should know you have lost a good costumer.Signed curtissmith52@yahoo.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys wendys chicken sandwich for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments