Product: Wendys Cashier Clear all filters (25 of 25 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Wendys in Manchester, Tennessee - Cashier was a *** to me

i went thru the drive thru and used a coupon. the lady who took my order was nice but said to get my total at the window, when i drove around i was given a total by a different person. i asked if that price was with the coupon, in a snitty voice she said yes thats with the coupon-mocking me. She also refused to give me an extra ketchup. i promise if she is working the next time i go, i will go somewhere else and not go back. i go 2-3 times per wk and we have plenty of competition in town. wendys websitesdont work either

I went to Wendy's in fordcity mall about 1week ago I very nice young lady who took my order her name was Lynetta until her boss Yvonne just came yelling at her like she something wrong when she had everything right in my bag.Yvonne really needs so self control if she's going to manager someone I will love to come back because that young lady was a very nice cashier .

sessa

So sorry you had to endure this terrible event. I honestly don't know how you will go on. Perhaps with time, and some professional help, you will be able to recover.

Why would anybody want fast food two-three times a week? Did you ever stop to think that maybe the person at the window was using her natural voice.

Too many people get offended to easily. If you wanted extra ketchup you should have asked when you placed your order, and probably been charged for it.

A lot of restaurants are starting to charge for extra condiments. As far as that goes some of them were already starting to charge extra back in the 90s.

@anonymous

i have to say to the person replying from sioux falls south dakota people are making legit complaints and you have been very critical of every complaintant You r a ***..

View more comments (3)
Tags
  • drive through service

Wendys in Elmhurst, Illinois - Very Rude Cashier

I visited the Wendy's in Brownsburg, IN. I was very disappointed in my service that I received . The cashier was very, very rude. When she gave me my diet soda, she apparently did not put the lid on correctly. When I went to pick the cup up the soda went all over the counter. She seemed to get very upset with me over that. She seemed to be having issues ringing anyone up in the line. Needless to say, I doubt I will be returning to that location. I have been in customer services myself for many yrs. and would not excuse that behavior. The only name I have is Erin.

I've seen her. She's hot though...really hot.

Loss

Horrible Wendys service

I have to say, yet again the wendys on route 93 in Hazleton, Pa has let me down. Tried to go through the drive-in, yet could not hear a word so I went inside. After waiting for over 10 minutes I finally got to place my order. I asked to speak to a manager re: the speaker outside. She told me its not her problem and te owner is too cheap to fix it. I then asked why I should have to waot 10 minuted inside and she said that she had to deal with someone else (who had a problem with a previous order) she was very rude to him, and I asked her what her problem was she told me the customers are, when I mentioned that I knew the local owner, she said good call the then she walked away saying kiss my ***....When I asked the cashier if I heard correctly she begged me to leave her out of it and apologized. I am done with Wendy's and very much done with a corporation who doesnt even want to give a feedback number.

The main problem here is that you asked what the other customer's problem was. You also shouldn't have had asked the other employee if you heard correctly.

Some things are just better ignored. If you have heard said it before why did you go back again?

Loss

Wendys in Winter Garden, Florida - Wendy's Lazy and Rude Employees

I ordered 4 grilled chicken wraps, 2 plain and 2 regular. I waited in line for ten minutes with only two cars ahead of me. When I finally got to the window they told me it was going to be a wait for the chicken. I said okay. The cashier asked me not once, not twice but four different times if I was sure I wanted to wait, as if he wanted me to say no. I kept saying yes and he turned to whoever and said that I still wanted it. The lady replied, "JESUS CHRIST!" I told them Nevermind and left. I'm waiting on my call back from corporate. I can't believe they would hire such rude and lazy employees. What does she think she's paid for. It's not like she had to go and slaughter the chicken.. I felt disrespected and I was highly offended. Not my first bad experience at a Wendy's either
yumad4

"I can't believe they would hire such rude and lazy employees!."

yea most wendys hire high-school student which are known to be rude and lazy. whats your complaint?

you want them to hire college grads that are smart?

you want to pay $10 for your $1 chicken whatever? stup1d

I think you really overreacted to this one. Just calm down.

View more comments (1)
Review
#319705 Review #319705 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wendys in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Wrong order and price

I have order the same many times and the price is always about the same. Today 12-12-10 at 6:00 pm I order the same I always order. The cashier try to charge me over a dollar more than usually. When I told the cashier she corrected her self, but she was still wrong giving me the wrong total again. I told her what I usually get charge and she charge me that. What i found strange was that I seams that she was entering the order in the cash register, but not totaling the order . When I she gave me my order it was wrong and she never gave me a received. This was the Wendy's at Flagler st and 79 ave. in Miami