wendys employees have a self funded auto insurance company that enables their employees to be involved in accidents and then not pay for the injuries and property damage even if their insured is at fault.They take advantage of little people with their team of lawyers and a complete criminal team of adjusters.

They try to make you sign waivers absolving them of all responsibility even if it clearly their responsibility.

They cost my daughter thousands os dollars when they refused to pay for her truck when it was their employee who broadsided her.Absolutely and completely 100% wendys drivers fault and they wont pay for my daughters vehicle damage.

This person wrote the review other product from Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Wendys - Wendy's Allergies Wendys "Wendy's , I am a big fan of Wendy's. I always get the Pic 4 with a plain hamburger and medium fries. It is always great , but here and..." Read more Wendys - Asiago Ranch Chicken Club Sandwich Review from Orem, Utah Wendys "Bought an asiago sandwich and took a *** thought it was a tough *** but it was paper still on the cheese this was at the orem center st. Wendys..." Read more Wendys Deceptive Advertising Practice Wendys "Deceptive Advertising Practice Inbox x Gregory Daw 11:14 AM (0 minutes ago) to bcc: me Inline image 1 I find these large advertising posters currently being prominently displayed in all..." Read more Wendys - Baked Potato Review from Dickson, Tennessee Wendys "My wife went to the store on hwy 46 south in Dickson TN to get carry out for our dinner. It was the worst fast food I have ever had...." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more