Saint Clair, Michigan
3.8
Nutrition Description

We had a really long wait to give an order then when they took our order they got it wrong.Even tho i repeated it to them twice.they gave us half our order and said they would bring the rest out to us.when they brought out the rest of the order the burgers were cold and tasted like they had been sitting for some time.

They still got the order wrong. Couldnt resolve it so we eat the food and left. This was the second time at this place. I will never go back there again.

I have never had this kind of an ordeal at any other wendys.So sad that this one does such a poor job.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wendys burger from Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1036457

Maybe they got your order wrong because they could not understand what you wanted. If your verbal English is as poor as your written English I can see why they had problems giving you what you wanted.