3.9
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I stop by your resturant on tuesday jan 5 2016 order your number 1 meal and i have eaten in differnent wendy's and had good service but this store on 4th street was not busy maybe 4 person's there the burger was just barely warn the fry's wear all most cold this is not the wendy's i know very dissapionted what to great food i paid 7.00 for this! Just wanted you to know i'm Michael 434-825-9867

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wendys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

My name is Michael I stop by the Wendy's on 4th and Preston on Jan 5 2016 order a number 1 meal it came to me the burger warm cold bun old fries that wear dark brown in color and barely warm I was very disappointed because I have eaten in other Wendy's and the burgers where streaming hot and wear as well what happen to the food