Featured Not resolved
1.6
Quality of Food

My wife went to the store on hwy 46 south in Dickson TN to get carry out for our dinner.It was the worst fast food I have ever had.

The burger seemed to have been hours old and the bacon cheese baked potato was inedible.

See the picture to see how nasty it was.I don't see us going there ever again and if you do I would highly advise you check your food before leaving.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wendys and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

I'm sure it looked fine before you mashed it around with your fork.Other than that, it looks fine.

If it truly came like that, take it back the counter and get a new one.Like you said it's "fast food", are you expecting "haut cuisine" presentation?

That food, if that is what it is, looks horrible.

Nice try, but is is obvious that you ate most of the good part of the potato before taking the picture. I have to admit this is a great strategy to get gift cards or whatever you want from Wendy's. Basically you got what you paid for.