Yuma, Colorado
1.8
Nutrition Description

I hope no one has the experience with Wendy's that I got to experience a week ago.Shuffling between towns for 2 daughters volleyball games, my son and I stopped at Wendy's drive thru, what a huge mistake, I ordered a baconater for some dumb reason, while enroute to the next town, game, I tried eating this thing, that's when the nasty mess began, 2 bites into the thing and the grease POURED out all over my shirt, pants, shirt ruined.

500 fans later, no action from the store manager or the so called district manager.if your ever in N E Colorado, pass on by or be ware!

!!!Nasty stuff

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of wendys baconator from Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments