1.2

I drove up to the drive thru window at the Cool Springs store in Franklin TN.Javier asked that I pull up and wait 5 minutes to get my order.

He would bring the order out. 4 or 5 cars got their orders, including 2 cars that had to wait a few minutes. I then backed up to the window and Javier tried to ignore me. I asked about my order and a couple of minutes later Javier handed me a bag.

He was rude and offered no apology for my long wait. When I got home, the buns on the Asiago Chicken Ranch sandwiches were soggy and lukewarm. It was quite obvious the sandwiches had been sitting there for a while.

Javier was rude and the food was not fast or good.Just what everyone wants at the end of a busy day!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wendys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments