1.2K views

My wife and I went to wendy's to purchase the 4 for 4 deal at a few locations in Lanham and Hyattsville, MD.Both restaurants refused to honor the advertisement shown on tv even until the date of this posting.

I did reach out to the corporate contact numbers listed for the locations but received no resolution.

I believe this chain is red lining in certain urban areas with false advertising and not honoring pricing that is offered in the suburbs.This is poor business practice and should be stopped.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Wendys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wendys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wendys wendys 4 for 4 meal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wendys does not honor this ad in the Baltimore or Washington DC area.Try and ask for it and the staff there treat you like you are a stupid chump.

SCREW WENDYs for treating the consumer like we are suckers.I will take my business elsewhere - to a business that honors their ads.

*** wendys for this fraud. I will go to places that actually honor their ads.

I wlll never eat at Wendys again due to this routine effort to give the public fake ads

Parkville and perryhall never do they told us it’s only Washington and dc it’s just not fair thou

Rockville, Maryland, United States #1332707

Called every location in DC region. None would honor what is advertised locally even today. Its BS and has cost them my patronage.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1320440

WTF?!?!? Why advertise something that you are not able to provide. :(

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1312833

Same for me, everywhere PG county, except one time in Forestville, across mall, that I used to visit due to workplace proximity, at the time. Still my favorite fast food restaurant... but, why advertise falsely!?

Street, Maryland, United States #1291651

Same problem in harford county maryland our wendys never honors the specials so we don't eat there anymore about 2 years...

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1290072

We have looked in VA as well, no one is participating.This is not the only fast food chain offering "too good to be true deals" right now.

The others you will find do not participate either. They are hiding behind the clause of "at

participating locations only", and falsely advertising something, getting you to the nearest location and when you get there you're hungry, and pay through the nose.

Bait and switch.Consumer protection shouldn't allow it.

to Anonymous Providence, Utah, United States #1290118

It's NOT false advertising!They tell you upfront not all locations are participating!

Franchises can opt out of whatever deals Corporate comes up with.That is their right if they feel it would cause their business to suffer.