I tried to use Wendy's complaint method through the Internet. They promised to contact me within 48 hours by phone or email. I left both. Wendy's didn't bother. It makes sense. When I was in the restaurant in Bonner Springs, KS, the manager didn't bother to address me either. It's okay. My money is my vote, and I will not be eating there again, and I will do my best to let everyone know about my experience.

What happened? I bought a salad. It had moldy tomatoes and rotten lettuce. Was a refund offered? No. Was an apology made? No. Will I eat there again? No. When you think about eating there, just say "No!"

Review about: Wendys Salad.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Wendys Grilled Chicken Sandwich Review from Centerville, Utah Wendys " Tonight I came in to order the all new grilled chicken sandwich. Which according to the menu should have a multi grain bun along with what appears to be..." Read more Wendys - Baked Potato Review from Dickson, Tennessee Wendys "My wife went to the store on hwy 46 south in Dickson TN to get carry out for our dinner. It was the worst fast food I have ever had...." Read more Wendys - Review in Other category from Livonia, Michigan Wendys "Went to our usual Wendys (store # 00007430, order #3042) which we frequent at least 4 times a month on May 21st, 2016 at 2 pm. We used the drive..." Read more Wendys Deceptive Advertising Practice Wendys "Deceptive Advertising Practice Inbox x Gregory Daw 11:14 AM (0 minutes ago) to bcc: me Inline image 1 I find these large advertising posters currently being prominently displayed in all..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more