Wendys - Wendy's sells uncooked chicken!

419 of 527 Wendys reviews

I just got half way through a salad at Wendy's and got to a chunk of chicken that is completely uncooked.Took a pic, sent a complaint, and got a reply that they'd contact me in two days.

Now I get to spend my weekend being grossed out and wondering if I get to experience salmonella poisoning....thanks a whole frickin lot Wendy's.....

I am literally sick at my stomach now just thinking about it.

How do you miss out on checking to see if meat, especially poultry, is fully cooked?!Shouldn't that be a main concern....and health standard?!

-Pissed off and grossed out customer that will never come back!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
419 of 527 Wendys reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 17, 2015 #1008755

looks like chicken fat to me. not uncooked chicken. ... and if you didn't eat it how did it make you sick?

3 0 Reply
the fatman

Sep 21, 2012 #545387

hey *** *** that chicken is cooked,lay off the crack pipe and get a life your mental midget.... :cry :cry :cry :cry :upset :upset :upset :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin ... Show more

3 2 Reply
Karen Blumhardt

Sep 18, 2012 #543696

Ate raw chicken, 2 p.m. Saturday, September 15, 2012, Emergency room - food posining. Could have been my Grandchild, please cook your food for everyon's safety and health.

2 3 Reply
Dayman

Mar 23, 2012 #454494

Thats not even wendys chicken you dumb ***.

Paul

Mar 20, 2012 #452098

Thats not even wendys chicken lmao I just love these customers that have nothing better todo with their time very immature

Jedi Knight Ethan

Mar 14, 2012 #449050

Does not look uncooked to me.

test

Mar 12, 2012 #447179

test

0 3 Reply
vampshae

Feb 07, 2012 #424779

thats is so nasty

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wendys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wendys.
Filing a new complaint about
×