I just got half way through a salad at Wendy's and got to a chunk of chicken that is completely uncooked.Took a pic, sent a complaint, and got a reply that they'd contact me in two days.
Now I get to spend my weekend being grossed out and wondering if I get to experience salmonella poisoning....thanks a whole frickin lot Wendy's.....
I am literally sick at my stomach now just thinking about it.
How do you miss out on checking to see if meat, especially poultry, is fully cooked?!Shouldn't that be a main concern....and health standard?!
-Pissed off and grossed out customer that will never come back!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "i work at wendys in bentonville, AR.. i have worked there for a month and a half almost. my manager TORRES is favortism.. she lets the guys get away with..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "A few days ago I visited Kansas City, Kansas for the weekend. My wife, kid and I got in late from shopping and across the street we visited Wendy's..."
- "I received a partial order of Junk the so called cute Bear Coat is poorly sewn sleeves are twisted over size pile of shedding fluff that looks horrible. The Lining..."
- "I purchased a card loaded my money on the card when I scratched if the tag there was four numbers missing and funds were never received and I want my..."
- "Your Tide pods with the brightened must have bleach in them. They have ruined all my kids good t shirts and some of my good clothing as well. Brand new..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."