I have been a Wendy's customer for a long time I had always preferred them over other fast food chains until now.I just went to the Wendy's on route 17 south in NJ and when I ordered my usual I asked for the chili cheese fries that were on the menu but I did not want the chili I only wanted chewelese fries.

I thought this was a simple request being that I was requesting that they left out a part of the order and not add one. Well it turned out to be not as simple as I thought because thgive me incompitent foreigner behind the counter that could barely speak english said that she has to put the chili on it and proceeded to give me cheese on the side. I feel that this is completley ridiculous but to top it all off not only did they not.

Have the wild buffalo ranch sauce I needed she only gave me one sweet and sour sauce, I don't know about anyone else but I need to put sauce on my whole order and frankly I am sick and tird of these foreigners at EVERY Wendy's being shiesty with sauce as if they pay for it out of their own pockets after today I will boycott Wendy's because of they're incoherant third world employees and they're outrageous sauce policies, Maybe I.Don't want 3 nuggets in order to get 3 sauces!

Review about: Wendys Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Hahaahahaahhha I can't get over this one.

"but to top it all off not only did they not. Have the wild buffalo ranch sauce I needed she only gave me one sweet and sour sauce, I don't know about anyone else but I need to put sauce on my whole order and frankly I am sick and tird of these foreigners at EVERY Wendy's being shiesty with sauce as if they pay for it out of their own pockets"

I love the use of the word, need, in the text above. This person NEEDS to put sauce on everything. And then says "I am sick and tird."

You're prolly sick and "tird" cause the blood that ran thru your veins has been replaced by wild buffalo ranch sauce.

Hahaahahaahhha

I can't get over this.

I am sure they can speak English. Just not your language that you seem to call English.

"Chewelese" and "thgive" "shiesty" are not words in the English language. If you made up words like that no wonder they could not Understand your English. I don't and am only assuming what you meant by your made up words.

Also you complain about them being "shiesty" Stingy, yet you are not willing to pay for the extras. These people don't set the rules the company does and if you want more sauce get a job so you can pay for your extra sauce.

I bet those foreigners can spell too.

You are a racist *** wrapped in a ***