Mike, it is time for you to find a different line of work. When a customer receives their order wrong and, due to a medical condition, they inform you that this mistake could have been life-threatening if it had gone unnoticed and you shut the window in their face and treat them like they do not matter, you should realize that you are in the wrong line of work. You were rude, disrespectful, ill-informed and unprofessional. I will not pour over the whole scenario on here as it really is too complicated but I will say that your actions today made it very clear how you value your customers, you do not!

If someone makes a 16 mile round trip to get the correct order and to inform you of how the mistake impacts them and other customers and then, you proceed with rudeness and, to make matters worse, you fill the order with exactly the same contents again - you deserve to be hitting the pavement in search of another pasture.... there are too many people who need to work and would do a great job for such a fine company, you don't need to be bringing down the company name.

You are a sorry excuse for a 'manager'. I hope Tim, the owner, gets the story of what transpired today and realizes that you are not Wendy's material.

Review about: Wendys Manager.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

I realize that our country is very divided today and makes for very difficult relations with our Hispanic friends, but as a truck driver I am very limited to where I can go to eat. They have a Wendy's restaurant in Rio Rico, AZ attached to the truck stop there and if u are not Hispanic you will not get waited on. Too bad as they have every opportunity to help bring us together but instead do more damage to our fragile bias times.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry