I work in a wendy's and no matter how much I try to do my best and better myself ( I am a manager) I can seemingly do no right.The GM is condescending( what is wrong with you?

I am tired of babysitting you). He leaves early and doesn't know how to run his store. I am almost 50 years old with a solid work ethic.

I understand hard work and I am a single mom with 4 kids, this is not my first time managing a store.It is essential to have good people skills in this environment and because I am not a backbiting, scathing, mean-tempered manager, I am not favored.

Review about: Wendys Manager.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #584971

I walk in to the Wendy's on Sahara and buffalo area dec 18 to enjoy a nice meal.As I waited 11 min for any kind of help to order my meal.

As I was waiting a none working employee was keeping everyone's attention in the back while I over heard her sobbing . Still waiting for my food. Now I'm pissed Customers are not number one or get the attention they deserve.. I just couldn't believe it.

No managers were around. They were to business pampering a girl in the back that should have never been there. After eating my meal in the lobby I was finally recognized and offered Assistance my a women cleaning tables. That made me feel better, she took time in wishing me happy holiday.

I will never go to that rude store again and I'll be to sure to let the social world know how my experience was and unsatisfied I am.Very disgusted with the service and that whole management team

I feel for you. Poor thing!!!

lm2010

Omg I understand. I work at Wendy's too. My GM sleep in the office, she leave home early, she call in sick and still get pay for it, she *** and she even talked an employee to pay her money if the employee want to leave early.