My husband and I stopped by #5 late afternoon starving. We do not live in San Antonio and had been in town to visit my mom in hospital.

We only wanted a quick *** before we headed back out of town to home. There were very few people in the store. Only 2 other orders in line before us.

During the wait 2 people from the drive in line brought food back in because it was cold and the place was visibly dirty. I wish we have left then, I wanted to.

But because we still had a long drive ahead of us we ordered 2 jbc, 2 value sodas and fries. This took way to long to get and when we did get the food and opened the burgers, My burger had black hair inside. I just can't do hair on my food, not even my own. I was getting sick to my stomach.

When I told them, they looked at me and said "So what do you want", "Another burger or your money back?" Must be their common response. Because I needed to get something on my stomach pretty quick I requested another burger w/o black hair. After I managed to choke down about half my burger, I discovered something black in my spite. I opened my soda and to my horror I found 3 or 4 dead flies in my drink.

I took it back and pointed this out and they just looked at me. I had to leave fast, because no way was I going into their bathroom to get sick. Since I know you are going to responsd exactly like this store did with a "Oh Well" "Not my problem" attitude.

Hopefully the Health Dept will do their job. Signed; (Just lost 2 more families that will not be frequenting Wendy's anymore.)

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Burger.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 16, 2012.

Comments