I saw the thick sandwich on the commercial.I went to Wendy's in LaGrange KY - I received a thin squashed piece of fish.

It reminded me of the movie "Falling Down" when Michael Douglas went into a burger joint and was similiarly disappointed. It did not taste like fish. I was 40 miles away when I opened it, so I didn't go back to complain.

In another Wendy's I once ordered only a baked potato, and then waited while the people behind me in line got their entire order, including a baked potato.I've had it with Wendy's.

Review about: Wendys Potato.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Wendys Deceptive Advertising Practice Wendys "Deceptive Advertising Practice Inbox x Gregory Daw 11:14 AM (0 minutes ago) to bcc: me Inline image 1 I find these large advertising posters currently being prominently displayed in all..." Read more Wendys - Review in Other category from Livonia, Michigan Wendys "Went to our usual Wendys (store # 00007430, order #3042) which we frequent at least 4 times a month on May 21st, 2016 at 2 pm. We used the drive..." Read more Wendys Salad Review from Sharonville, Ohio Wendys "This is the quality of the salad that they gave through the drive thru at the Wendys in Sharonville Ohio on Reading Road. I would like to see their employees..." Read more Wendys - Frosty Frozen Dairy Dessert Review from Rainsville, Alabama Wendys "Today I went thru the drive thru at Wendy's in Rainsville, AL, to order my usual frosty (i order several a week). There was a sign taped to the..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more