Orlando, Florida
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Wendy's ,

I am a big fan of Wendy's.I always get the Pic 4 with a plain hamburger and medium fries.

It is always great , but here and then I have to remind you guys to not put any cheese or bacon or tomatoes on my burger. I wrote this review because I am concerned about your beverages and food : you have smoothies that look so delicious , but are in a flavor that I'm allergic or intolerant to. It is not just me that is concerned , there are other allergens that are concerned about this as well.

It would be nice if there could be a cherry or green apple smoothie.And, this is coming from someone who has extreme allergies to most of the ingredients in your current menu.

Review about: Wendys Four For Four Dollars Combo Meal.

I liked: Pic 4 deal, Food was hot, Food taisted ok.

I didn't like: Shortened concern of allergens, Poor quality product.

4.2
Quality of Food
Nutrition Description
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss the reduced concern of allergens / Not specified
Preferred solution I want to see more gluten free smoothies , and a larger concern of allergens.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Submit review

Comments

Irving, Texas, United States #1205796

Do you want the employees to bring an umbrella out to your car for you when it rains so you don't catch a cold, too?

LadyScot

Then why are you eating there?????

unfairhiringprastices

I was wondering the same thing, they should not change the menu just for her.