Orlando, Florida
4.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Wendy's ,

I am a big fan of Wendy's. I always get the Pic 4 with a plain hamburger and medium fries.

It is always great , but here and then I have to remind you guys to not put any cheese or bacon or tomatoes on my burger. I wrote this review because I am concerned about your beverages and food : you have smoothies that look so delicious , but are in a flavor that I'm allergic or intolerant to. It is not just me that is concerned , there are other allergens that are concerned about this as well.

It would be nice if there could be a cherry or green apple smoothie. And, this is coming from someone who has extreme allergies to most of the ingredients in your current menu.

Reason of review: the reduced concern of allergens.

Preferred solution: I want to see more gluten free smoothies , and a larger concern of allergens..

Wendys Pros: Pic 4 deal, Food was hot, Food taisted ok.

Wendys Cons: Shortened concern of allergens, Poor quality product.

• largerconcern4allergens

Comments

Do you honestly expect for one moment they will change the entire national menu just for you? If you want a smoothie that bad, pop a benadryl, slurp the smoothie and take the ride!

#1205796

Do you want the employees to bring an umbrella out to your car for you when it rains so you don't catch a cold, too?

LadyScot
#1202404

Then why are you eating there?????

unfairhiringprastices
#1202700
@LadyScot

I was wondering the same thing, they should not change the menu just for her.