1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

hello I'm an employee at a Wendy's here in Brandon mb, and there is a mountain of problems here.but this one tops all others.

We had a employee meeting the other day, and we were told that if we didn't do suggestive selling on certain products, that our wages will be cut to minimum wage or less, and that was our problem to deal with if we didn't like it.so now do I quit knowing my wages are being affected if I forget to suggest something, or go on being afraid to loose wages, this is total bull sh#*.

can they dock wages for something so ***.and now no one wants to do anything with the tills or drive through because of this wage ***.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "replace the management promptly". The author is overall dissatisfied with Wendys. The most disappointing about wages from Wendys was totaly incompitence and rudeness, poor food quality and no management reply Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #939181

They cannot legally do anything to you that could be considered retaliation.If you have an employee handbook READ IT.

If it says that you have to try to suggestive sell or "upsell" as part of your job requirements or job description then they can lower your pay for not meeting job performance guidelines.They cannot pay you less than minimum wage regardless.

to tlc Brandon, Manitoba, Canada #939507

thanks tlc, for the reply, but nothing is said in the handbook about being docked wages for not doing or fully complying with suggestive or up upselling any items.And with this already brought to corporates attention, along with the other major problems this store is having, there already doing a full investigation into this particular matter.

From head office they said they cannot dock wages except for a garnish or being fired from the restaurant it self.

so I'm not worried anymore knowing they'll get what's properly coming to them.lol.

, Curaçao #927840

Im sure they can dock wages but they cant pay below the minimum because that is a federal law. Let me know if i am wrong people!

redneck.fisherman779
to Anonymous Brandon, Manitoba, Canada #928001

I'm sure in some cases yes they can dock wages, but in this specific case I have contacted head office and was told it was against the law, to do so in this manner.