Simcoe, Ontario
5.0
Quality of Food

Brianna was on cash around dinner time and she was very polite and offered to take my tray out for me she was very smiley and happy towards me and my husband both and I would certainly come back she gave us fresh fries and offered to help us with the pop machine she was a very respectful individual good job Wendy's !You have very Respefctful members I was very please by this young lady.

There's nothing more then having respectful people who serve you and make you smile the way she did thanks again !I recommend this store to anyone

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Wendys. The most disappointing about positive experience from Wendys was people distracting her , but reviewer liked person that served me. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #996378

Its not too often you see people who are polite working in the customer service industry anymore.