This past Sunday, I decided to go to the Wendy's by my house for a burger. I figured I haven't eaten there in a while, and I needed to get to my next job quickly, so it's a quick fix for a meal.

HUGE MISTAKE! Granted, I'm not expecting to get the best service on Earth from a fast food joint (which is why I rarely b-i-t-c-h about fast food places), but the service was so horrible that it deserves to be mentioned in order to warn others.

I went inside to order. At first, the cashier cops an attitude with me for not speaking to her in Spanish, and basically tried to make me feel like dirt for just trying to order a #1. I know some limited, but that's besides the point. I shouldn't have to speak a foreign language unless I'm in a foreign country.

Although I felt like telling her off, I bit my tongue and repeated my order slowly and clearly. Not only did I have to repeat my order 3 times, she gave me the wrong change.

She kept insisting that I couldn't do math, then I told her, "Look, the total was $5.13. I gave you $6.00. The change should be $0.87, not $0.08. Maybe you're the one who needs a remedial math class." She brushed me off, and that just set me off from that point forward.

I asked to speak to the manager. When he arrived, and he basically was a total douche. I told him twice I wanted a refund, and instead he tried handing me $0.50. I told him that we're apparently having some miscommunication here, and I asked for a refund once again. Then he decided to be a *** and pretend that he couldn't speak English, although he had no problem speaking to the police officer that was at the drive-thru.

That's when I realized that the only way I'm going to get my point to get really nasty with them. I responded with, "Oh, I'm sorry...*ahem*...Hi! Welcome to America! Learn the language and give me my money back while you're at it!"

He then opened the register and gave me the $6.00 calling me "comemierda" during the exchange (it means roughly translates to either 'a-s-s-h-o-l-e' or 's-h-i-t-h-e-a-d' in English). I made sure to take my money back first, and I simply replied to him back in his native tongue, "Vaya a singarte, maricon enano!" (which roughly translates to 'Go f-u-c-k yourself, you ***-g-y midget!') To top it off, that same *** b-i-t-c-h that short-changed me did the same to the lady in back of me during this ordeal. I simply left and have made the point to never come return to that location.

Anyways, it's quite obvious that the employees/employers at this location lack basic social skills and can't handle 1st grade level math. This is the location of the restaurant:

6720 SW 8TH STREET

MIAMI, FL 33144 USA

Avoid it like the plague unless you want to deal with angry idiots who'll probably spit in your food, jip you out of change, and try to alienate you for not speaking a foreign dialect. I hope the CEO of this company reads this, so he can fire them all on the spot for being complete a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s!!!

Review about: Wendys Manager.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments

Jason you are being immature. On my Mc Donalds thread you said, and I quote "...Just let me warn you "," (you forgot the coma) I am not going to end this. It is up to you to end this "," since you seem older and more mature. "

Despite me ending it, still he continuies.

You say "play this game", but what game are you referring too. I never knew you would revert to violent talk to try and make someone see you as big, especially since zachary is younger than you. Then you go on to say, and I quote "...I have picked on kids younger than him...". To me that just seems like a class A punk bully. I do not even know how you figure I know someone that has an age difference off almost eight years. You're words are but empty threats and words.

Now please, stay on topic or leave troll

Hilmar, California, United States #46018

Jason you are being immature.On my Mc Donalds thread you said, and I quote "...Just let me warn you I am not going to end this.

It is up to you to end this since you seem older and more mature. " Despite me ending it, still he continuies.

To me that just seems like a class A punk bully.

You're words are but empty threats., same to you BR(A)T

copy and paste lmfao

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #45767

And you sir are probably mad because your wife won't *** with you. Because she probably wants to divorce you and is having another man's baby. Maybe she is not satisfied with you because you can't please her by getting an erection while you can get one looking at your girly magazines.

Giessenburg, South Holland, Netherlands #45732

LOL #1 for Brett.

"Also don't go around spreading false rumors about me. I was the one that got the question right and Zachary was the one that got it wrong. If you don't stop spreading false rumors about me I will take legal action on both of you. I said the answer is 87 cents and that little retard said $1.87." LOL, no. You actually got that the other way around. Everyone else who saw that knows how full of *** you are, so quit the futile attempts at covering your ***. In terms of legal action, thanks for saying that. It's been a while since I got an awesome laugh at that. Give it your best shot, dumb*ss.

"I don't need Jason to defend me. Infact if I knew about this letter I would defend myself." Really? Considering that you both know each other in real life, I find that hard to believe.

"Zachary is *** also because he is not reporting the things I am saying to him. If a child does not report this and it makes them *** than Zachary is *** too. You said this in your own words. Yes I admit this is online bullying." Maybe he should, or maybe he just really feels sorry for you. ***, you can't even differentiate simple words like "one" and "on", which leaves you in no position to talk. You're probably just mad because your house has a flat tire.

LOL #2 for Jason Tillo.

"One thing I must say, it took you almost a week to come up with that reply, well good for you. Maybe one day your IQ will increase and you will be able to come up...

"Second look at Billy's other post he made. The one where he is telling you to swear in Spanish. Is that a sign that he has basic social skills. I don't think so." Who cares? Just more boring irrelevant details that do nothing to aid you. Moving on...

"Finally the cashier is female you ***, just because she does not want to f**k you does not mean that you can be rude and mean to her. I was referring to her in that post you ***, not the manager." Yes, the cashier is female. However, like I said before, I did not yell at her. I should've yelled at her for being an incompetent decrepit hag, though, but that's another story. I yelled at the manager because he's a retard. Once again, reading comprehension is not one of your strengths, is it?

"Next time you want the manager to do what you say suck his *** or preform anal sex on him. Then maybe then you will get what you want." I think Brett's influence upon you is starting to show. Please keep responding. Nothing brings me a bigger laugh than two fruity internet tough guys writing about male-on-male sex acts as a tired second-rate trolling gimmick that's probably also a desperate attempt to cloak their latent homosexuality. Also, it's spelled "performed". Learn English.

Like I said, please keep coming back and proving that you have no life. I'm just responding to e-mails, you either keep clicking through the site obssessively or have it book-marked in order to have something to do.

Thanks again for the laughs. I just keep responding for one reason and one reason only: because I know it's p*ssing you off. Apparently, it worked better than I originally planned. :grin

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #45665

You have no right picking on people with disabilities.Also I doubt very much that Billy's father is helping him with any of his replies.

(First of all his replies look like they were written by someone in Junior High, which they were.) and second of all I doubt that if the father was helping him he would help him translate and post swearing in another language. Maybe your parents and Brett's would because you seem like undisciplined, rude arrogant spoiled teens. His post looks like more of what an eight grader wrote by himself unsupervised. Billy has the skills to be respectful on the net, why can't you, after all you are three years older.

Try saying some of the things you said to Apocalyptis Mortis to his face instead of onlilne and see what happens to you then. I bet you wouldn't because you can't hide behind your PC. If you said some of the same things to me to my face I would drag your butts down to your parents and make you tell the trash talk you are saying and how you brag about beating up ten year olds. About how you pick on them both on and offline, and about how you pick on people with disabiliities.

I am a police officer, and you should be glad that we don't live in the same town.I have a ten year old son also and being a father comes before being a police officer and if I found out you were manhandling him I would drag you to your parents and let them know what was going on.

You ask what can you be charged with for beating up...

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #45558

Trevor, did Billy's mother kill herself because her son was a retard?

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #45555

So we meet again.

Let me tell you one thing, swearing is not very ladylike. So watch your language.

As for the retard Billy, he probably gets help from his father to write his comments, because he is too retarded to write a sentence, let alone a paragraph. Infact I think I will call Billy "Down Syndrome Retard" from now one. Hope you don't mind Billy, if you do TS. (Stands for Tough Sh*t if you don't know)

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #45498

Billy, since you are such a retard with down syndrome, mind if I call you Gump. Because Forrest Gump had down syndrome too, and he was as retarded as you. Infact the only way his mother could get him in public school was by sleeping with the principal.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #45497

One thing I must say, it took you almost a week to come up with that reply, well good for you. Maybe one day your IQ will increase and you will be able to come up with a witty reply less than a week.

Finally the cashier is female you ***, just because she does not want to f**k you does not mean that you can be rude and mean to her. I was referring to her in that post you ***, not the manager. Next time you want the manager to do what you say suck his *** or preform anal sex on him. Then maybe then you will get what you want.

Giessenburg, South Holland, Netherlands #45457

*Yawn* Here we go again...

"First of all those kids that he beat up never reported it so if it was not reported how is he to get in trouble. They never told their parents." Wow, then the kids up there must be pretty ***. The posts/comments provided by both Brett and yourself simply adds more evidence to my claim.

"Second, what about your retarded friend Trevor who thinks that Thanksgiving fell last Monday. Even Zachary probably knows that Thanksgiving is on the last Thursday of November. He thinks just becuase his store sells Thanksgiving things in advance it is Thanksgiving." Trevor's not from the U.S. He is from Canada. Although I don't know much about Canada, I'm sure their customs and holidays differ from ours. Besides, even if he doesn't know what day Thanksgiving fell on, why should I even care? That'd be his problem, not mine. At least Trevor can handle basic math, which is more than your friend seems able to do.

"Also what kind of man are you yelling at the poor lady at Wendy's." A man who didn't deserve to be brushed off for no reason whatsoever, plus I didn't yell at her. "What kind of man swears at a woman. Does it make you feel like a man to push women around." Secondly, if you possessed something called 'reading comprehension', the post CLEARLY states that I told off the manager and I also CLEARLY stated on this post that said manager was male. Learn how to read before making yourself look like a complete *** once again. ...

P.S. Stop playing the helpless victim call again. It really isn't working for you.