9120 Harbour Point Dr, Elk Grove, CA 95758
2.5

I walked in with my 6 month baby boy . On 09/01/19 around 3 0 ‘ clock until 4 : 08 .

I ordered a peach lemonade . I paid with cash . I went to get a refill then left the restaurant with out my wallet , and by the time I went back to grab it , it was stolen . This exact location was at 7931 e Stockton blvd Sacramento , California , 95823 .

I will not ever order from a fast food restaurant and sit down inside again . You can say that I do need to take care of my belongings better , but there is no reason to steel something that is not yours . Also to top that off I am going to be paying back people money , because I needed that wallet that has 700 dollars to pay my bills and buy my baby boy and babygirl there diapers for the month . So much hate !

I been calling and going there for the past 4 days now since the 1st of this month and I can’t even get the police to rewind the cameras to see who stole my wallet . Why is there cameras if you cannot go rewind them to see what your customers have been victims of a thief that’s steeling in their restaurant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Manager.

Reason of review: Stolen wallet with $700.00 in it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wendys Pros: Food taisted ok, Person that served me.

Wendys Cons: District manager response to my complaint, In store.

• terrible waiting issues
  • Fast food service

Comments

Wendy's corporate should compensate you for your loss by giving you $700 junk food credit in their "restaurants", PLUS they should give you $700 in crisp, brand new one hundred dollar bills.