Los Angeles, California

As you can see the bun was burnt beyond recognition. The drive thru was filthy, no customer service, in fact the drive thru window worker never turned around so I could see her name tag.

The restaurant is located in Mequon, WI.

I have not received a credit and it has been 4 weeks. When I called customer service they seemed very upset with what I was served and called the district manager which contacted me and promised the "coupons are in the mail."

Product or Service Mentioned: Wendys Drive-through.

Comments

Looks like they gave you "The Burnt Reynolds Special".

I think that you have an obligation to call that manager back and find out why you have not received your coupons. Maybe there is a good reason for the delay, like maybe the coupons got incinerated by the same the same pyromaniac that burnt the bun.

Maybe they were serving you "The Burnt Reynolds Special". MAYBE THEY WERE SERVING YOU "THE BURNT REYNOLDS SPECIAL". maybe they were serving you "the burnt reynolds special".

@Anonymous

For some reason that did not strike me as funny. Maybe you should keep your day job.