Springdale, Arkansas

I was at a local dinner party last night with my husband and we left around midnight and we had taken seperate cars. I decided to stop off at Wendys(the same location from the last complaint)since it was close by and still open, to get a frosty.

This was at midnight, an hour before they are scheduled to close as advertised on their window. I didn't get any response at the drive thru speaker again so I drove up to the window. Lo and behold no one was there again. So I pulled up to the dining area and guess who was all sitting at a table eating again??

You guessed it, all the Wendys employees who should have been working. This time I was the one driving and my husband wasn't with me. So I parked and went and banged on the door. The manager Stephanie came to the door and I asked her why they were eating and not working, and that I wanted a Frosty.

She said she they were still open and they could make me one. Then I asked her why she wasn't at the drive thru to take my order. She said they still keep the headset with them, but that the dining room was closed. I told her I didn't want to eat in the dining room anyway, I came through the drive thru.

Also, if she had the headset on she would have been able to hear me when I started asking if anyone was there at the speaker. She didn't have it with her as I could tell.

She lied to me. I just drove on and I am calling the Wendys headquarters again today.

Comments

yumad4

dam *** i bet you didnt drive threw the drive-thru right. how long did you stop at the ordering thing.

bet you said hello didnt get an answer within a second and thought GREAT ANOTHER THING TO GO HOME AND COMPLAIN ABOUT. im shocked she said she could get you a frosty they close that machine at 11pm around here so they can start cleaning it.

your retarded

Yeah, she's full of ***. Restaurants don't close drive thru before dining rooms.

There's no logic behind that. What you experienced is a person similar to my manager, who closed up early so that he could take it easy.

To whoever said that the drive-thru closes before the the dining room: what fast food joint operates that way? It doesn't make any sense.

I figure the room itself takes time to clean while I cant imagine much work involved to shut down the drive thru. You seem so sure of yourself, so please provide some examples of places that operate in such a mannedso could you examples

"They are supposed to be working until after 1 AM though. That is what the sign on their window says and that is what corporate wants them doing."

They have different hours for drive thru and take out you fruitcake.

Drive thru usually closes earlier. Or perhaps it is just you they don't want to serve because you always throw a temper tantrum like some six year old if you don't get what you want.

So did i spell that right?lol.i meant they saw how big u r and said holy mother.lol

Uys because they saw how bug u are and said holy mother! !! Lol

MrsLea

crazy old hags like this *** me off, always having a problem with everything and thinking everyones world should revolve around them. Give the wendys employees a break, im sure they had a rough day!

Im sure if i worked there i really wouldnt give a *** about a crazy lady "banging" on the door after midnight lol. i wouldnt even open it for my own safety

IHateStupidCustomers

and the guy from Ontario, I agree. that anonymous poster has serious problems. I tried to tell him that he stalks people but he's apparently been going to some new type of psychiatrist that makes you believe that everyone else is the one with the problem instead of you.

IHateStupidCustomers

you would know MrsLea01 aka TheOneAndOnlyCrazyBitch I'm sure your "home office husband" has a list of all Walmart locations for you so you know where to find all of them. and of course you go to all of them to let them know about your attitude and your husband.

MrsLea

I didn't think Berlin, Germany was in Delaware, silly. I just thought there might have been a town with that name in Delaware.

There are lots of smaller towns out there named after well known big cities.

There is a London in Canada, a London here in Arkansas as well. There is also a San Antonio in California.

Not fully actually. He's 12 according to some of his posts.

For a 12 year old boy from Canada(not California MrsLea01, the CA stands for Canada)to know more about US geography than a married woman just makes her pathetic and judging from the fact that three fourths of the reviews are her *** she has mental issues.

However her issues are not as bad as the issues of "anonymous" who is following this 12 year old around from post to post, which makes me wonder is anonymous a kiddie fiddler? He seems to have an obsession for 12 year old boys.

Not fully actually. He's 12 according to some of his posts.

Whatever seriously it is not as retarded as the OP thinking that Berlin was in Delaware and mixing up Delaware with Deutschland. Or with her mixing California up with Canada.

IHateStupidCustomers

how much do you want to bet that Mr. Frosty is related to MrsLea01?

and no one is stealing your username MrsLea.

even if they were, do any of your comments sound normal? they're all ridiculous and show us how insane you are.

MrsLea

Seriously? I don't really care. I was just pointing out people stealing my username and pretending to be me.

I went there too and had the same problem. After they gave me my frosty at the drive through, I removed my pants and underwear and smeared the decadent chocolate frosty all over my crotch making sure I saturated my pubes.

I smashed my crotch against the drive through window causing an artistic frosty splatter. The manager Stepehanie said, 'What the *** is wrong with you?" I said, since I saw all y'all eating I though you might have wanted a chocolate tubestaek cake with meatballs for dessert. She got turned on and invited me in. I fingerbanged her tight butt, and the supervisor, Jeremy, gave me a rusty trombone and I came like crazy.

Jeremy said he wanted some chocolate pie so I dropped a big fat juicy poopy deuce on his face.

The poster of this complaint came in and asked me to stuff her wet, sopping pink love hole with a cucumber she brought. Oh it was a fun time.

:x How retarded are you guys? Berlin is in Germany, not in Denmark.

DE stands for Deutschland, which is what Germany is called in... German. So, to recap....

it is Berlin, Deutschland. Berlin so happens to be the capital of Germany.

IHateStupidCustomers

it's funny how MrsLea01 is supposedly at all of stores, harassing everyone she sees. and her husband is such a big shot and they're always going places.

but she somehow finds the time to reply like 10 times a day. something doesn't add up.

You don't need a private jet, you can probably afford to go all over US, even on plane without first class. Of course you are not rich your husband is really not a big shot as you claim. Also it was only you who mistook Delaware for Denmark, just like you first mistook Canada for California.