2.3

Went to our usual Wendys (store # 00007430, order #3042) which we frequent at least 4 times a month on May 21st, 2016 at 2 pm.We used the drive through this time as the inside we usually wait forever.

We ordered a Large Combo Double Cheeseburger, 4 Crispy Chickens, 2 value fries, and a Med Spicy Asiago Chicken Club Meal. My husbands Double Cheese Meal was only a Single Burger and had a long hair in it, they forgot one of our fries, and also one of our Crispy Chicken Sandwiches. I called the main number at 1-888-624-8140 and spoke to a very nice lady who said she would strongly request that the owner of this store (franchise) refund our money. I did not ask for that but she said she thought that was appropriate, so I agreed and gave her my phone number and info.

It has been over a month and I still have not received a phone call or email to fix our bad service.If this is how Wendys Corporation allows their franchise owners to treat customers I will not eat here anymore at all, which is sad because I have been a customer of Wendys since I was 6 years old, and I am 37.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wendys and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wendys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Wendys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wendys?

Comments