Wendys - Review in Other category from Livonia, Michigan
Went to our usual Wendys (store # 00007430, order #3042) which we frequent at least 4 times a month on May 21st, 2016 at 2 pm.We used the drive through this time as the inside we usually wait forever.
We ordered a Large Combo Double Cheeseburger, 4 Crispy Chickens, 2 value fries, and a Med Spicy Asiago Chicken Club Meal. My husbands Double Cheese Meal was only a Single Burger and had a long hair in it, they forgot one of our fries, and also one of our Crispy Chicken Sandwiches. I called the main number at 1-888-624-8140 and spoke to a very nice lady who said she would strongly request that the owner of this store (franchise) refund our money. I did not ask for that but she said she thought that was appropriate, so I agreed and gave her my phone number and info.
It has been over a month and I still have not received a phone call or email to fix our bad service.If this is how Wendys Corporation allows their franchise owners to treat customers I will not eat here anymore at all, which is sad because I have been a customer of Wendys since I was 6 years old, and I am 37.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Store 00007430 Order 3042
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Playster and Colin Strachan the communications and publishing manager of Playster are reported for questionable activities and for promoting a 'bait and switch' scam designed to attract subscribers to sign..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "We purchased two cordless phones from a Panasonic on line dealer, Premium Store.com. Delivery time was nearly three weeks after the order was placed but given the holiday that was..."
- "I always use Loreal Mega Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, well I decided to give their Mega Strength a try and boy what a mistake. This product actually bonded my..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes just a little over a month ago and I only wear them to work and I noticed that they are coming apart at the..."